Upload scanned documents to the Kerala PSC Thulasi website before the certificate verification. If the candidate got a message from the public service commission, scan your eligible documents and upload them in the Kerala PSC profile. Candidates must upload prescribed documents/certificates on or before the last date. Kerala PSC planned to start the verification process online before the final rank list. Don't wait for the last date, it may cause several problems.
Help desk call center number - 0471 2554000 (Working Hours only). Remember below important main points before the upload.
- An image in JPEG format
- Maximum size of 100 KB
- At least 500x500 (width x Height) resolution.
How to Upload Scanned Documents/Certificates?
2. Login with username and password
3. Go to Profile->Scanned Documents, it will display like below.
4. Click the + button to upload eligible documents.
5. Before the upload, read all instructions carefully. Tick the disclaimer box and click the 'Add Document' option. Upload all documents with the help of the above instruction, complete the procedure.