Upload scanned documents in Kerala PSC thulasi website before the certificate verification. If the candidate got a message from public service commission, scan your eligible documents and upload in Kerala PSC profile. Candidate's must upload prescribed documents/certificate on or before the last date. Kerala PSC planned to start verification process online before the final rank list. Don't wait for last date, it may cause several problems.
Help desk call center number - 0471 2554000 (Working Hours only). Remember below important main points before the upload.
- Image in JPEG format
- Maximum size 100 KB
- At least 500x500 (width x Height) resolution.
How to Upload Scanned Documents/Certificates?1. Visit http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/
2. Login with username and password
3. Go to Profile->Scanned Documents, it will display like below.
4. Click the + button to upload eligible documents.
5. Before the upload, read all instruction carefully. Tick the disclaimer box and click the 'Add Document' option. Upload all documents with the help of above instruction, complete the procedure.