Indian oil corporation Indane LPG subsidy is given on the basis of Aadhaar and Bank account. Today we provide, How to check Aadhaar linked status in Indane gas?. The new seeded status checking is available for all customers. The main requirement for getting Aadhaar status - Indane consumer number or Aadhaar number. Follow simple below steps to get error free report. please note that, this is only for domestic gas customer.
- Indane Gas Aadhaar and Bank Linked Status
- How to Change Your Distributor?
- How to Connect Aadhaar for Direct Subsidy Transfer?
1) Go to indane gas transparency portal or click here. Select "Check your Aadhaar Status" option. You will get a new window like below. (Click image to large view)
2) In this window two options are available one is "Normal Search" and another one is "Quick search". First I choose "Normal Search" - select state, district, distributor name and type IOCL consumer number or Aadhaar No.
3) The above image shows that "Direct Bank Subsidy Eligible" Customer status. If you got any problem try again or contact 18002333555.
4) Try "Quick Search" yourself.
If you want any help, comment below - Our author surely answer your questions. Thank you !
Image credit: deccanchronicle.com