Kerala Public Service Commission launched written exam confirmation through a new OTP system. According to this feature, the candidate must submit the OMR and Online exam confirmation through the mobile number based one-time password verification. If any candidates missed the confirmation within the time period, the application will be canceled by Kerala PSC without any message. So the applicant must confirm the exam if they attend the exam.
- ##check## Strict Warning by PSC
- This confirmation is an undertaking to write the exam. If you are not sure of writing this examination, don not submit the confirmation. Remaining absent after exercising the option of confirmation will result in blocking of your profile.
How to Submit Written Exam Confirmation Through Mobile OTP?
Kerala PSC sent the exam confirmation request message to candidates through the SMS and Email. If you didn't get a message regarding the confirmation of the exam check the Onetime Registration (Thulasi) profile.
If any doubt or error persists while submitting the exam confirmation, Follow the below procedure.
For successful confirmation use the google chrome browser.
1. Log in with a username, password and access code. (Profile log in link - Click here)
2. Click the 'Confirmation' button
3. Click the 'CONFIRM NOW' button.
4. Click the 'Send OTP' button. A verification code will be received on their registered mobile number. Type the OTP in the respective box and click the 'Verify' button.
5. Then tick the declaration box and click the 'Submit Confirmation' button.
6. Congratulations! Successfully submit the exam confirmation. you will get a received message box (shown like above).
Kerala PSC Important Examinations: Fireman, Police Constable, Excise Officer/Inspector, SI, Jailor, Assistant Jail Superintendent, LD Clerk, Last Grade Servants, University Assistant, Secretariat Assistant, Lab Assistant, Village Fied Assistant (VFA), Village Extension Officer (VEO), Male/female warder, female prison officer, women Police Constable, Assistant prison officer, salesman/saleswomen, Secretariate attendant, etc..